Children are at risk in many environments and training will ensure understanding of the problem, avoiding possible situations and dealing with abuse and neglect once identified. Whether you are the child protection or safeguarding officer and are legally required to keep up-to-date with your statutory responsibilities, or a staff member looking to further your knowledge in this area , this is an ideal course for you.
Why Choose Guide?
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
Guide Education's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With Guide Education you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Understanding Extremism and Radicalisation
Additional Course Information
Our safeguarding course is split in 10 easy-to-digest video modules with additional reading resources and knowledge enhancement activities to provide you with a comprehensive picture of safeguarding in a modern education environment.
Our suite of school compliance courses all count as Continuing Professional Development and can be used as evidence in your personnel record.
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
10 Videos - 60 minutes total run time
Guided Learning Hours
20 Hours GLH