This is a course developed to enhance the knowledge and delivery of maths lessons. Through the exploration of practical tips and how the principles of teaching are used specifically in maths lessons, this course is perfect for anyone wishing to be a maths teacher or to help strengthen the knowledge of current maths teachers.
Why Choose Guide?
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
Guide Education's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With Guide Education you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Preparing you to teach Maths for KS3 and above
Additional Course Information
Our Maths Specialist Teaching course is split in 4 easy-to-digest course modules, containing individual and targeted videos that delve into the specifics of the essential information you require. Each video is provided with additional reading resources and knowledge enhancement activities that provide you with a wealth of practical ideas and tips that you can employ in the modern education environment.
Our suite of school compliance courses all count as Continuing Professional Development and can be used as evidence in your personnel record.
Unit 1: Overview of year groups (4 Videos)
Unit 2: Assessment (6 Videos)
Unit 3: Class activities (7 Videos)
Unit 4: Planning (4 Videos)
21 Videos - 94 minutes total run time,
20 Hours GLH
Videos in this course