Supporting the development of others is often tasked to teachers who demonstrate the attributes we wish to see in others. However, being able to successfully support others to achieve their very best is easier said than done. This course (which can lead to a level 5 award) ensures staff understand how to truly support and develop staff based on their needs and target.
Why Choose Guide?
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
Guide Education's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With Guide Education you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Becoming an effective mentor or coach
Additional Course Information
Our Mentoring and Coaching course is split in 5 easy-to-digest course modules, containing individual and targeted videos that delve into the specifics of the essential information you require. Each video is provided with additional reading resources and knowledge enhancement activities that provide you with a wealth of practical ideas and tips that you can employ in the modern education environment.
Our suite of school compliance courses all count as Continuing Professional Development and can be used as evidence in your personnel record.
Module 1: Preparing for the role (3 Videos)
Module 2: Establishing a relationship (3 Videos)
Module 3: Developing other staff in school (2 Videos)
Moduel 4: Delivering the role (6 Videos)
Module 5: Courses Overview (5 Videos)
19 Videos - 70 minutes total run time,
10 Hours GLH
Videos in this course