As schools and colleges increasingly work online, it is essential that children and school staff are safeguarded from potentially harmful and inappropriate online material. This course has been specifically designed for Teachers and School Staff to protect and educate the whole school in their use of technology and establish mechanisms to identify, intervene in and escalate any online safety incident where appropriate.
This mandatory course ensures that you are able to identify issues and protect students when they engage with online content and with others.
After completing this you should then consider other areas of school compliance.
Why Choose Guide?
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
Guide Education's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With Guide Education you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Additional Course Information
Our E-safety course is split in 5 easy-to-digest video modules with additional reading resources and knowledge enhancement activities to provide you with a comprehensive picture of safeguarding in a modern education environment.
Our suite of school compliance courses all count as Continuing Professional Development and can be used as evidence in your personnel record.
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
4 Videos - 25 minutes total run time
Guided Learning Hours
3 Hours GLH