This course was specifically created by the Education Changemakers organisation in Australia who have worked with 40% of Australian schools in proving teacher practice and developing change across schools.
This course will enable you to create innovative solutions to improve teaching and most importantly learning.
This excellent online course is perfect for anyone seeking to lead positive change in school or those leading teaching and learning.
After completing this you should consider another of our ‘Developing Leadership’ courses which are most relevant to your journey
Why Choose Guide?
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
Guide Education's online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With Guide Education you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Become a schoolwide changemaker
Additional Course Information
Our Schoolwide Changemaker course is split in 5 easy-to-digest course modules, containing individual and targeted videos that delve into the specifics of the essential information you require. Each video is provided with additional reading resources and knowledge enhancement activities that provide you with a wealth of practical ideas and tips that you can employ in the modern education environment.
Our suite of school compliance courses all count as Continuing Professional Development and can be used as evidence in your personnel record.
Unit 1 - The Foundation of Your Change Project
- 1.1 Welcome to the CM Program (3 Videos)
- 1.2 Some Foundations (3 Videos)
- 1.3 Meet Your Facilitators (3 Videos)
- 1.4 Uncovering Your True Passion in Education (7 Videos)
- 1.5 The Change You Will Make (1 Video)
Unit 2 - Innovating Your Solutions
- 2.1 Understanding The Challenge You Are Up Against (7 Videos)
- 2.2 Getting to One Hundred Solutions (8 Videos)
- 2.3 Picking the Winners (2 Videos)
- 2.4 Testing the Best (8 Videos)
Unit 3 - Strengthening Your Solution
- 3.1 Re-Engaging With Your Ideas (5 Videos)
- 3.2 Improving Your Solution (2 Videos)
Unit 4 - Leading the Change
- 4.1 Leading Yourself (2 Videos)
- 4.2 Leading Others (8 Videos)
- 4.3 Rolling Out The Change (1 Video)
Unit 5 - Making the Change Sticky and Scalable
- 5.1 Checking Back in With Your Changemaker Ideas (2 Videos)
- 5.2 Making Change Sticky and Scalable (4 Videos)
- 5.3 Making Noise About Your Idea (4 Videos)
- 5.4 Moving forward as a Changemaker (1 Video)
63 Videos - 300 minutes total run time,
29 Hours GLH
Videos in this course